E-mail US

mitchell@jabfood.com 952-426-4648

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

http://heavytable.com/eleven-things-learned-northcoast-nosh-xi/ Obvious the flowing Schell's and Fulton would have kept a smile on my face, but the jacked up alcohol infused Peace Coffee was the bees knees. But again! Sauerkraut, I have NOT had as good since my Russian immigrant grandparents served it to me 40+ years ago. Robert E. Lee (you read that right!) from Gerhard's Brats served it up. Gerhard's Brats brought tears to my eyes. We at (JAB) need to hang out and party with Alemar Cheese. Alemar on toasted JABB is ridiculous. Get their Surley washed cheese. It's seriously good cheese. I was unexpectedly blown away by Sweet Science and their amazing fresh Ice Cream. The large sample of coffee/toffee they sent me home with was the first thing I devoured this morning. Absolutely some of the finest made sweet cream you'll have. I only wish I had time to visit every vendor. Met and fed a lot of great people.